diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

SUMMER 2015

This year on Summer I will only work in a "casal" because I will do the Research papel and I need time for work in that papel. I will have more free time that last Summer and I will can do a lot of things that the last Summer I can't do because I worked every day in the morning less Saturday and Sunday and every day in the afternoon less one time a week that I choose that day but I can't try Saturday or Sunday. I will go in my boat more times and in my kayak too. If I stay in my relationship with Marc I will go with he in my boat and I love to doing different sports and for this reason we will doing a lot of things in the beach for example in the Empuriabrava beach there are a attractions inside the water and I love that because it's so funny. Also we will go with bannana because I think that it's the most funny think that I can do with the boat. I know that in the Summer I will doing my research papel but I want that summer come now it's the perfect holidays. I work in a job I know but it's really funny and I don't have to study that I hate that because in High School I have to study a lot of subjects like chemistry that I hate that and I never study anithing about chemistry. Well I want to summer come now!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada