dimecres, 11 de març del 2015

PODCAST

Today I'm going to describe a person who is really important in my life. He is Marc that I can tell you that he's a special friend.
Marc is 16 and he was born on 26th of February 1999. He is tall, he measure about 1.77m, he have a straight short brown hair, he is a little bit of dark skinned, he's slim but also strong. He have a really beautiful blue eyes and a loving lips, his tooth are separated but he have a beautiful smile.
He is a really good student and he really love physics, is a shy person and this damage he mainly on foodball because he don't want to be selfish with the ball and well he thinks that he is a bother in the field. He is really likeable with other people and allways have a smile for everybody. He is too loving to other people and for this reason he is so special for me. I think that together we have a good team and is so nice to work with he. When I work with he I have attitude to do more homework or to study more it's incredible!
I think that in this world there are a bit of people like Marc and this is so sad because I think that all of he is perfect, his personality is incredible and I love it and his physical it's so good. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada