diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

CARNAVAL

This year in Carnaval of Castelló d'Empúries I disguise of "Stitch" that is a personage of Disney of the series "Lilo y Stitch". I disguise with Berta and Núria because first we have to disguise referee but we thought that it wasn't original and we want to disguise original and we want to go sheltered because this year it was so cold for the wind. First we went to dinner at Núria's house and then we went to a party. In the party we found our friends Conor, Martí, Oriol, Jere, Pau, Míriam, Andrea, Rosó... and we went all together to enjoy the party. When the carriages went we went inside the party and there we dance and drink. One of the most funny things it was that the music isn't house or pop or rock, it was Catalan music and for the people who's minimum 20 years old but my friends and me
knows the songs and we sing and dance and drink... I think that Carnaval it's the most party of the year but being better if Carnaval celebrate on Summer. And I think that in Carnaval you can to take the embarrassment because you can to do the ridiculous and anyone says you any because it's Carnaval.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada