dijous, 5 de març del 2015

MY BEST FRIENDS

Núria, Berta and Julianni are my three best friends I love they so much they are all of me. I met Núria since I was born, she was and is my best friend and we were all time together. Every week we sleep together minimum two times a week and we were like sisters. When we start 1st of ESO she went to Empuriabrava High School and I went to IES Castelló d'Empúries High School and we were two years separated. On 3th of ESO I convince that she went to Castelló and we were together again. Núria is very slim and she have a short blonde hair. In 3th of ESO Núria and me met Berta well, I met Berta on 1st of ESO but she didn't go to my class we weren't friends, but in 3th of ESO we start our friendship. Berta is a really good friend for me because she is listen to me allways when I need and I listen to she allways when her need we understand really good and I think that is a really good luck. Berta is short and I think that she is short is so cute and also is slim like Núria she have a brown short hair. Then on 4th of ESO we met Julianni that she is a really funny person and we laugh a lot with she. She is also slim and she have a long brown hair. All of they are so really beautiful I think that they are so perfect they completes me for these reason they are my best friends.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada