diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

REVIEW

CAROLINA S'ENAMORA

"Carolina s'enamora" is one of my favourites book it was writing for Federico Moccia that he is my favourite writer. He is Italian and he is the writer about "A 3 metros sobre el cielo" and "Tengo ganas de ti".

This book it talks about a girl who is 14 and her first love that it's a boy who is 19 and they are in love. At the first the boy was saving the distance because he saw she little but after he give to Carolina an opportunity. They are so happy and really in love. Carolina have a best friend that Carolina and she went allways together because they are like sisters. Her friend was extroverted and funny. Carolina's boyfriend rent a ship house and they went together there. It was a beautiful ship and a little bit small but welcoming. But all was too much perfect and one day Carolina was waiting to her boyfriend in front of his house (not the ship) and suddenly his door was open but don't leave her boyfriend, leave of his house her best friend and then Carolina saw like her best friend and her boyfriend kissed in front of her. They don't saw Carolina and don't understand why she don't answer they message.

I love this books because fos example "Carolina s'enamora" have 600 pages and all it's about a beautiful and perfect live and relationship but in the last page change all. And I cry for this book because I don't belive that a book end like this. Federico Moccia is my favourite writer and I love his books I allways read his books because it relax me I can cry and kick off me my sad feelings. Now I was reading "Perdona pero quiero casarme contigo" that is the second part of "Perdona si te llamo amor" but I can't to read too much because the High School it's really absorbent.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada