diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015

In 31st of December I went to Sant Pere Pescador to celebrated the New Year. I went with my friends Núria, Berta, Pau, Conor, Martí, Jere, Adrià and more people and I really liked this night because all of my friends wear really good. Berta was dressing a grey cotton dress, Núria was dressing a grey shiny shirt with a black tight skirt, the majority of my boy friends dressed more or less the same. A pair of black denim jeans and a shirt. I love this night because at the end of the year my friends and me can to stay all together. Because we try to arrange to meet since the summer but allways one or another can’t to arrange. Well this is one of the best night of 2014 and the first night of 2015. In the picture you can see one of my best friends Berta. I love she.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada