diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

I CAN'T...

I feel sad for study because this year I know that Batxillerat is more difficult to ESO of course but I have psychological problems I don’t know what is it but I can to study for two weeks before the exam and know the lesson perfect but when any teacher put the exam in front of me my mine stay in white like if I don’t study anything and for me this is really frustrating because I see that all of I do don’t be used for anything because my mother and my father scold me for the marks and I know that I can to do more and more but I need to resolve this problem for the exams. I really need this because every day I feel more and more unmotivated and my self-esteem fall for a moments. I really need help for resolve my problem I hope that I can resolve that like more would rather better.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada