dijous, 17 de març del 2016

DISCRIBING MY SOULMATE

My soulmate should be a really loving person, he/she has to be sweetie and lovely. His/her physical isn't important for me because if my soulmate is a friend is not important how beautiful is he or she.

In case that my soulmate is my boyfriend it's true that I have to like his physical appearance but I'm a really lovely person and I think that you love how the other person is, you love his character. But if I could shoose his physical aspect I suppose that the first thing that I see attractive in a man is his height, I reallly like tall men because they are like a plush bear. I love green-eyed people but I think that the color of the eyes isn't important, the looc is the most interesting part of a person because with a look you can tell anything. His nose should be proportioned because I'm a maniac with noses. His lips don't matter, what really matters are his kisses. Finally, his body isn't important for me.

He sould be romantic, I love people who love. I don't mind if the man gives me a lot of presents because love can't buy me. My soulmate has to make me happy at the same time that I make him happy. I only want time to stay with him I don't want any more.

So, I think that I have to find my soulmate yet but I wish I could find it soon. And for now I only have to enjoy my life because maybe I have my soulmate in front of me but isn't the moment and I don't realise who is up some years after. Soulmate, I'm waiting for you.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada