diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

SELF EVALUATION

PRESENTATION: 10 Because I do the Prezi of three times and when I finish for the third time my computer falls down I felt so stress because then when I recover the Prezi I remembered that I lose my pen drive and now it all depends on if the internet works or not. And as a result of all this disaster I think that the Prezi was so beautiful and simple and I think that the simple things are the best because are easy to understand and beauty at first see.

STRUCTURE: 10 Because I think that my research project it was so ordered and when I had done my Spanish oral presentation my court tells me that it was one of the best presentations that they ever were seen and in English class I did the same structure but in English.

BODY LANGUAGE: 7 Because I remember that I felt ill and also our teacher tells us that we had to change the date of our London trip and I had a bad day I remember that I only think "I want to finish and go home to sleep" because I really felt bad.

CONTENT: 35 Because I have 5 minutes only to tell the most important of my research project and I think that I had done it. It's true that in my research project I had done 80 pages but what I have to explain in 5 minutes? Well Pythagoras have lots of important information and I try to summary it and do a presentation.

LANGUAGE: 15 Because always before study my presentation I send it to my teacher because of she correct my grammar errors and I be more secure when I'm doing my presentation.

PRONUNCIATION: 8 Because I think that my pronunciation isn't bad but always we have to improve because it never be perfect.

So I think that my mark should be an 85% although I didn't had a good day but for the presentation I think that day I cannot do that presentation for my state.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada