diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

DIALOG

SCENARIO: Two friends plan to meet in a shopping mall on Saturday at 5 p.m.
CHARACTERS: Cleo and Byron


CLEO: Hi Byron!
BYRON: Hi Cleo, how are you?
CLEO: Fine and you?
BYRON: Fine too! thank you.
CLEO: What happen Byron? I see in you that you're not ok.
BYRON: Well, I have to tell you something... I want to go through an operation of plastic surgery.
CLEO: You?! Why??! I don't understand you are so beautiful!
BYRON: Because you know that I'm gay but I feel that I'm capture in a body that's not mine! Cleo... I want to be a girl!
CLEO: Wow! Byron I'm your best friend and I wish the best for you! You know that then we can share our clothes.
BYRON: Jajajajaj yes! Did you remember your red gown of end-of-year?
CLEO: Mmmmh oh yes! Why?
BYRON: Because when I'll have my first date with my change I want to dress it please!
CLEO: Of course but now you have to buy some clothes because I want to dress your clothes too.
BYRON: Yes! Of course sweetie!
CLEO: Byron... we are in a shopping mall... Are you understand me?
BYRON: Oh yes! Come on! We have to shopping new clothes for the party of tonight!
CLEO: Yes bae! Come on!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada