dilluns, 11 d’abril del 2016

#18th BIRTHDAY

In 22nd of May is my birthday and I'll do 18 years old. I'll do a big party at home with my friends and every body has to wear like a wedding because I wants to feel like a princess. I really wants that all my friends are with me on 21st of may because is the day of the party.

I have to buy a new dress and for that reason on 18th of May in the afternoon I'll go to Girona with my best friend Berta to buy our clothes. On Saturday my mother tells me that I have to leave home all day and in the afternoon I have to go to the hairdresser and to the make up artist for Berta and of cours for me.

When at night I have to go at home with all people we'll celebrate my birthday and I don't know what we'll do then but I hope that we celebrate my birthday and the end of 2nd of batxillerat. Because that week we finish 2nd of batxillerat and we will free.

Last year in my birthday my friends suprised me with a dinner in a restaurant that I really like and then we went to sikim to celebrate and yes, it was simply but I stay with my friens and that was all I want and that's all I want. Because it doesn't mater the place that really mater are the people who are around you.

I only wants to finish all and stay in my birthday now because I know that I will stay with people who I love, I could sleep and I wouldn't
have any worries. I wants to do that post after my birthday but I cannot because we'll finish on 18th.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada