diumenge, 24 d’abril del 2016

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?

I answer that question with an example.


Last year, one weekend I had two games of volleyball one on Saturday in Olot and the other on Sunday in Salou. I remember that it was on Saturday when I played in Olot vs FCBarcelona and of course when we finish the game we lost but I think that was a fantastic experience because not everybody can say that. When I finish the match I went to "la cresta" to bought a chicken to eat and there I meet a boy, his name is Marc. And his father started to talk with me because my father is his boss. I didn't know Marc but when I saw him by the first time I fall in love with him. While I was talking with his father I only could see the beauty blue eyes of Marc and when I arrived at home the first thing that I have done was to take my father's mobile and search the number of Marc but while I was doing that my mobile receive a whats app I check the mobile and it was Marc. Both think the same in the same time! And of course we start to talk all day, I really think that I fall in love for the first time with him.



On Sunday, I have to wake up early because I have to went to Salou to play volleyball again and in the 6 hours of a bus that I had that day I was talking with Marc more or less 3 or 4 hours. It was fantastic because we were talking and we realize that we had lots of commune things and thinks. 



On next week, we decided to meet in Castelló to talk and stay together. When we meet we realize that we had a special connection because it was like we are friends of all life but of course I meet Mark only one week ago. I don't know what happened but it was special and strange.   



We follow meeting and two months after we start a relationship, whit him all was beauty and perfect he make me happy and it was all like a princess story. I was the happiest person in the world next him but he don't have any brother or sister and I think that it was that. His mother is really controller and she started to hate me and, nowadays still, I don't know why. His mother and his father started to make my life an horror film because I think that they thought that I want to take his son. But the truth is that I only want to stay with Marc and be happy with him. 



Marc and I stay one year and two months together but I couldn't support that torture more and we decided to finish our relation. I don't like that because I really love Marc and I only want to stay with him and be happy but his fathers stop that. 



I can tell that I believe in love at the first time because I fell in love at the first time but before that, I didn't believe in love at the first time. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada