dimarts, 24 de novembre del 2015

ICELAND: RARE 'MOONBOW' APPEARS IN NIGHT SKY

link

Vidir Bjorsson is the photograph of this rare rainbow in Iceland.
He explain that he and his friend were going with a car one night that was raining so much and they can't believe that what they saw. A rainbow at night! They tell us that they stop the car to take a photography of that incredible, beauty and magic thing.

A rainbow appears when moonlight, instead than direct sunlight, is refracted by moisture in the atmosphere. This happens unusually even Iceland but sometimes it happens and we can't see the rainbow because the light is white.


I really love the nature and of course I really love the rainbows too and I think that it's a magical thing and I wants to see one, also I wants to see an Aurora borealis. I always think that if one day I have the opportunity to see one of that two things I'll feel so relax and I think that it would be a special moment that I can't describe because I'm a person who is really love when I have time for stay alone and thinking about all, and I really enjoy only observing and as a result of that I think that if I'll see a rainbow I'll enjoy it more than the other people.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada