dilluns, 1 de juny del 2015

MY NEW GOWN

This Saturday, on 30th of May I went to a wedding with my boyfriend and his family. I was one month searching the perfect gown but I didn't find anything and for this reason I felt so stressed because this week I began the final exams and I didn't have time to bought my gown and well you know, I wanted to go perfect. On Sunday I went to "la Jonquera" to buy my gown but against I didn't find anything. And as a last resort I went in Empuriabrava in a small shop and there I found my gown. I only just had to try four dresses. The first gown was yellow and it was nice but I didn't like much. It was It was long knee and shoulder straps but I knew that it wasn't my gown. The second one was blue and I'm in love with that gown because it was so simple but so elegant too and when I tried it I knew that one day this gown will be mine. It was tight chest and under the chest I put a black bow and the rest was width. This summer this gown will be mine. The third one was so elegant  it was white with a black cloth and a white bow, when I tried I like that gown but I think that it was so serious for a wedding and I like to dress with happy colours but I like that dress so much. And the last one, the final gown was like a vintage style because it's blue on the top and on the skirt is white with a print with the colours blue, green and a little bit of purple. In the change of the skirt I wear a blue bow. To give a touch of glamour I put on a green blazer. If you read this you think that the gown is strange because it have a lot of colours but you see in the picture how is the outfit. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada