dilluns, 1 de juny del 2015

ORAL PRESENTATION


This term I did a presentation with Adirà that he is one of my best friends and we did about gender violence because we thought that it's interesting for explain and for open the eyes to the people that not only be gender violence to man by woman. There are lots of cases to woman by man but well in the presentation I explain it. When we was doing the presentation we didn't have almost no problems the only problem that we had was that we thought different things and we argue our diferences untill we arribe an agreement. I'm really happy for did this presentation because I didn't know how women mistreament by man and I can saw that this is a feminist society. I hope that the people know this cases quickly and that together we can to do anything for change all these situations.

First, I think that we had a good presentation and there was good structure. But I think that we can to improve our prezi because we put on it a few of images. The mark for me in our presentation is an 8%.

Second, I think that I have to improve the body lenguage and the eye contact because when I present I feel so nervous and I can't to explain it like I practice. But I think that I merit an 8%.

Third, I think that we had a good structure and I put on our mark an 8%. The content was so good because we explain the two type of mistermeant and we put an example and for this reason I think that we can have an 25%.

I think that our lenguage was so good because we send the content to the teacher for correct them and I think that the lenguage we can have an 15%.

I think that my pronuntation isn't ok because I had an catalan accent and it's so dificult forme but I think that with a practice I can to improve. 8%.

And the final mark I think that I merit is a 72%.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada