dimecres, 4 de maig del 2016

SCIENTISTS JUST DISCOVERED A NEW JELLYFISH AND IT LOOKS TOTALLY UNREAL

link

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) discovered a new jellyfish. They found the animal in April in the Mariana Trench (between Japan and Indonesia).

That jellyfish emits such brilliant light and it's true that the jellyfish looks like a cartoon but it really exists. And (NOAA) thinks that the jellyfish can ambush prey because of the movement of its head.

NOAA wants to research about it and they will research in the depths of the sea.


I think that the ocean is magic and I love it because there are lots of different animals and they are incredible because we never have seen an animal like that. I have seen the video of the news and I think that it jellyfish it's incredible because it transmits me a feeling of peace and relaxes. I have to say that when I was little I had scary by ocean and I soak by the first time when I was 5 years old and now I really love the ocean and I always think about summer because I always go to Almadrava beach and there I swim and I love to swim alone and only see the fishes. I really love swim in the ocean but only when I can see what is under me I have to see the floor. And now I remember that last summer I went to Port de la Selva in a little beach and I was swimming with a friend and we were taking photos with the GoPro and suddenly while we were swimming we stop because just in front of me were a baby jellyfish. It was really beautiful but my friend was scary and she swam away but I remember that the jellyfish was purple it was really beautiful and I stay like 5 minutes observing the jellyfish. The truth is that jellyfish are beautiful but we are scary with them because of it bite ours
. So I hope that this summer I'll have the opportunity to see another jellyfish as nearby as the last time. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada