dijous, 5 de maig del 2016

NOW THAT'S COLD: STARBUCCKS IS BEING SUED FOR THE MOST RIDICULOUS REASON EVER

link

People are reporting business for ridiculous thinks but now the most ridiculous sued is for Starbucks. Stacy Pincus tells that the ice that Starbucks is using in the coffee are too much big and as a result of that the coffee is coffee with water.

Pincus asks for 5$ million and he tells that he share out all that money to all people who bought a Starbucks coffee in 10 years ago.

Of course for Starbucks that it's ridiculous because all people who buy a cold coffe knows that it take ice and when the ice thaw then they have coffe with water.


I think that people had lots of free time and instead of search a work they want to destroy the business. I think that people are mad because you know all of that and it's stupid to take a complaint against anything that you know. It's obvious that people put ice in cold drinks I'm doing that at home when I want to drink coca cola and I know that if I wait I have coca cola with water and I know also that the ice is doing that don't fit so much drink but it doesn't matter. It's true that you pay for a drink and if it's like Starbucks it's more expensive but they are doing the same that all bars are doing when you bought a cold coffee
e. And if we report Starbucks we have to report all bars around the world.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada