dissabte, 14 de maig del 2016

MY ENGLISH PROGRESS

LINK (First written)
LINK (Last written)

My first written was "My dream" and I can see that my dream is the same until three years ago which is to be a professional volleyball player. In my first post on the blog, I didn't write a lot because my level on 4th of ESO was very poor. Nowadays, three years after I can see an important improvement because just when I'm doing a post I have lots of ability to write in English and me write posts were about 200 words more or less and before I only could write 100 words by post and I remember that it was so difficult to me. So, I'm really happy with my improve and I hope to follow improving as now.

LINK (First oral presentation)
LINK (Last oral presentation)

On my first oral presentation, I see that I really felt nervous and it was like I didn't study but now in my last oral presentation I can see that I had done my best oral presentation. I remember when I did my first oral presentation and I think that it was really embarrassing because I stuttered and I had to see the paper all time but I passed and that was important to me. But now, I see that my last oral presentation it's really the best presentation that I had done because I explain all so clear and I really had done a presentation I explain all that I had known about "how I met your mother?" and I felt relax and calm. I think that if since the start I realize that to do an oral presentation is nothing difficult my marks could be better and I could be happier since now with my result. But the truth is that I'm satisfied with my improving and I hope that I improve more and more to learn English and to get out of the way my fear to do an oral presentation.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada