dijous, 22 d’octubre del 2015

LLAMPEC

Six years ago one of my horses have a colt and I decide his name, Llampec. I keen on ride Llampec but when he has 4 years I realize that I can't ride more because I play volleyball and I study and for this reason I gave Llampec to a friend. When my dog dead and I felt so sad this same friend says me that he can't remain Llampec because he went to Lleida to study. And well, I thought that it was a good chance for me and my father. When Llampec returns I felt so good and when I ride he I felt free. Now I try to have time for volleyball study and for my horse, it's really difficult to organize but for the moment I can do the three things.
Llampec is a white horse, he is little but I think that is so cute. Llampec is like a dog because when I call he he comes to me so quickly, when I brush he and I stop he takes the brush with the mouth and give it to me... I have a connection with Llampec and it's so cool when I start to run in the field and he pursue me.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada