dissabte, 17 d’octubre del 2015

PIXELATED HAIR IS THE HIGH-TECH FASHION TREND YOU NEVER EXPECTED

link


In this news we can see the new hairstyle it's like a pixelated. It is a modern hairstyle and it's based for new tecnologies use different tonality of colours that drawing in the hair rectangles. It was created by Madrid-based company X-Presion for an accident, they don't want to create this. And they say if you want a new look you do this hairstyle but you can't to do at home you have to go to professional.

I think that it's so beautiful and original but I don't do this hairstyle never because I don't know I think that it isn't for me. I think that this is a hairstyle for a day because when you go to a shower and then you try to comb if your hair don't be like you like it's horrible.
But for the rest I think that it's really original.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada