dissabte, 31 d’octubre del 2015

THIS FUTURISTIC BRACELET PLANS TO TURN YOUR ARM INTO A TOUCH SCREEN

link

In this news they presents we a new bracelet, it isn't a normal bracelet because this bracelet only have 8 sensors and a projector and transform your arm in your telephone mobile your own skin being your mobile. And you can do all of you're doing every day with your mobile but you don't have to worry about if your mobile fell because it isn't break.

In my opinion I think that is a really good idea because you haven't to worry about when put my mobile, I can stay in the bathtub and stay with the "mobile" at the same time I don't know I think that it's a really brilliant idea and well in the High School I think that they will have to forbid that invent because all of people can copy really easy with that because for open or for close you only have to flicking the wrist. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada