diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

STRESS!!

This week we have the finals exams and I'm stressed because I'm a very negative person. I try to be positive but I can't it's impossile for me and this harm me. I see like I study and it appear that I don't study because at the moment of the exam I'm block and I feel stress. But well I try to do respiration exercises and like this I feel just a bit better. But when I have the exam in front of me I feel realy nervous. I start to read all the questions and when I read for a first time I think that I don't know nothing and I feel realy nervous and I can't controll me. But after I close my eyes and I breathe. I read again the questions and I see that I know the questions. I take the pen and I start to write. But study for me is stress because the subject that I don't like or I don't understand damage me because it drops my median.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada