diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

MY SUMMER WITH BERTA!

This summer I was with Berta a bit of days because she travel so much and I have two works but the days that we stay together we don't lose the time. One day we went with my boat and other day we went with my kayak. The day that we went with my boat we went to Almadrava beach and we went with "banana" and fell in wather and it was one of the best days of my summer!

Other day we went to "can comas" beach and we take my kayak. When we get on the kayak we start to row and we stop and relax in the "middle" of the sea. Suddenly Berta say's me "Laura do you see that all is more gray? I look at the horizon and I saw that it was fog and when we want to realize the fog enclose we. And we start to row again but this time search for the beach and at the end we arrive at the sand.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada