diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

REVIEW "ESE INSTANTE DE FELICIDAD"

"Ese instante de felicidad" is one of my favourites book it was writing for Federico Moccia that he is my favourite writer. He is Italian and he is the writer about "A 3 metros sobre el cielo" and "Tengo ganas de ti".

This book talks about the story of teenager boy. The story starts that the girlfrend of the protagonist break up and the boy suit destroyed. He try to feel good and try to that the people don't inform about this break up. He can't forgot she and it was a very difficult spell.

One day while he works his best friend appear in his work and says he that this nigth they go to dinner. When they finish his dinner they went a party and there met two girls. The two girls are Spanish and they are Italian but they understand a little bit of the other lenguage. One of the girls was Maria and the protagonist and Maria liked for a first time. The two boys and girls feels in love and the two boys try to win she's heart. For this the boys prepare a travel around Italy and they explain to the two girls the monuments and other things.

At the end the two girls feels in love and decide that they stay in Italy while they stay in a relationship with the two boys.

I think that is a really beautiful history because it's only for chance and I don't know. I think that I love this history because it's about my love dream because allways I dream that I meet a boy for chance and we feel in love and I'm a really negative person and I torture me because I think that I'm nothing and the books specifically the love books be my way out.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada