diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE TV PROGRAME "dulces e increibles"

One of my favourite tv programe is "dulces e increibles" that it's about big an incredible cakes. I like this because thei do work of art. They do anithing that you request. In this programe you can see how they do the cake and they are artists and they do incredible things like put fireworks in a cake or transform a car cake in a drone car cake... They try to that all of cake be edible but it was impossible. But even so this they do the 90% of the cake edible. They usually works with "fondane" (sugar for model) . They are very famous around the world because they are so good. I think that they have the best work of the world because they only work doing cakes. Their biggest problem are finish all the cakes for the time. They are incredible! I like do this too but I don't realy like the cakes well if I do it I only do it and my family eat my
cakes.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada