dilluns, 21 de setembre del 2015

MAIL TO THE TEACHER



Dear teacher,
I’m Laura and in this mail I’ll explain to you my short and long-term goals, possible challenges, who can help me to stay on track and how I expect to overcome them. At the end of this mail I’ll comment one sentence of Obama’s speech.
I only have a short-term goal and it’s to earn good grades because last year I failed a lot and I took a turn for the worse but although my failure I never gave up. Next year I would like to study CAFE and I don’t have to drop out and study so hard because the cut-off mark is a 9’4 more or less and now I have a 6. To study CAFE is one of my long-term goals. My possible challenges are that I have a sleep disorder that have to study because when I’m sleeping in one moment of the night my eyes are awake but the rest of my body isn’t, this means that I can’t move my body for example I can’t raise my hand and also I can’t speak. Yes, I know that’s scary but the worse part is that I can feel the presence of souls and I can’t wake up. It’s horrible, it’s really horrible. When I can wake up of this nightmare I’m scared to sleep, I think that this is the most important challenge that I have to confront. I don’t know how I can overcome this problem because I try so many experiments and anyone has worked. I follow trying for find a solution but for the moment I don’t know how I can discover that solution.

My second long-term goal is to be a professional volleyball player although it’s a little impossible because to get this I have to give up my studies and my horse. And I think that volleyball has to be a hobby and nothing else but when I’m in volleyball court I feel so free, I feel that I can touch the sky and I think that I can do anything. But volleyball isn’t football and you know that although I was the most brilliant volleyball player I’ll never work as a volleyball player because it’s not enough.
In this case I think that I’ll keep playing volleyball only as a hobby.

The people who can help me are my family and one “special friend” that while last year I failed so many times, he never gave up and always trusted in me. When my family didn’t trust in me, he was the only who did it. He is Marc and he’s an incredible person I don’t know how he could trust me. He only has to see me to know what I’m thinking, I think we have a special click. He helped me last year when I felt so sad for my sleep disorder and when I had to go to sleep all night he called me and made me feel better with his stories. So I’m really thankful so much with Marc, he is really special for me and he makes me happy every day.

In Obama’s speech I heard a sentence: If you don’t do that, if you don’t study, not only damage yourself as well as you damage your country. I choose this sentence because in my opinion each country hopes and has an aspiration but the key is the people who live in that country because they are the majority of the population. If the population is rich in culture and studies the country evolves. If the country doesn’t advance and then the other countries can get profit damage you and the people who live with you.

Best wishes!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada