dimecres, 30 de setembre del 2015

MY DOG DEAD

It was an ordinary day, in particular it was on Friday 27th of March. These Friday we started "Setmana Santa" and I went to train like all Fridays. When I was return at home I write on my whats app group of my team that I had a bad presentiment and all of my team mate tells me "don't worry Lau all it's ok" but I knew that anything didn't go good. Half hour later I arrived to Fortià and when I saw my mother eyes I knew that anything bad happened. I was look into her eyes and I say "mum, what happened?" and she tells me that my father went to run with my dog and when he finished to run and called Nunú my dog didn't go with my father. Then my father saw that Nunú pursued a cat. They ran to the Figueres highway and a car run over to my dog. Nunú don't survive the crash. When my mother tells me that I cry and cry. I miss Nunú and I think that my father don't have to have lived this situation because he don't deserve this situation my father is one of the best people in the world and I wish that hopefully I lived this situation for he. At home we're so distressing but I think that we need so time.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada