dimecres, 28 de maig del 2014

TXARANGO

Txarango is a Catalan music group that I started listen not a long time. I love them songs because the letter is beautiful and funny. Their songs talk about love, about happines, about all have a fun end, well about all before a torment have a happy thing. I listen to his songs every day in the morning when I wake up and in the afternoon when I make my homeworks. It's makes me happy listen his songs because it have a good rhythm and I feel identify with the storys of the letters. Their have a peculiar image that represented him because it's a clown but isn't a funny clown it's a peculiar clown because well you see in the image it's old and we can say that even if it's scary and the songs aren't scary but well it's one of my favourites music groups.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada