divendres, 9 de maig del 2014

MY BEST EXPERIENCES IN BERLIN

My best experience in Berlin was that I went in Berlin with my friends and we spend good time. We visited a lot of monuments, a lot of museums and we visited a concentration camp that it was an impactant experience because you think that there killed a lot of people a big number of people die there and you be step on there. Also we visited a "búnquer" and is an other impactant experience for me because I have claustophobia and it is a place that is closed, wed, narrow... and I went into "búnquer" only with my schoolmate imagine that I went into the "búnquer" with the 3000 persons that fit there! Well I think that I went into the "búnquer" with the 3000 I don't leave from there with life.

The jewish museum it is the most museum that we were visited on Berlin because it is a sensations museum, you went in this museum and the doors weigh, the floor are incline, and you don't know where you go because it is like a maze. This museum hope make you feel like a jewish. It is amazing! I love it! But we don't have time and we visited very fast all of museums.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada