dilluns, 10 de març del 2014

The history of my horse "Petita"

When I was little, I don't remember my age, I had a new horse that I baptise "Petita" because it was very slim. In summer I enjoy it a lot because all days I went in my field and I ride "Petita". But I had a very big problem, "Petita" was fearful and it was a problem for me because I was little and I don't control it. I ride "Petita" in my field and it went good but when I want did an excursion it was impossible. My dad tell me that I fall down again he sell "Petita" on the slaughterhouse. For the "cavallada" (a party that the people who have horses find and do a promenade to the village) "Petita" was fearful for a car and I fall down again. That day was the first day that I cry for fall because I knew that my horse die. My dad two days later call slaughterhouse and he bring "Petita" and this is the end of "Petita". Now I felt bad when I think that. I too miss "Petita".

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada