dissabte, 14 de maig del 2016

MY ENGLISH COMPETENCE IN 2016

LINK (my best oral evidence)
LINK (my best written)

I have chosen that two posts because I think that there are my two best posts in my English blog.
First, I'm going to talk about why is that my best oral evidence and secondly, I'm going to talk about why I have done a written as good as that. 

So, I have chosen that oral evidence because it was the first time ever that I can say that I was relaxing during my oral presentation and I could explain all like a story. While I was doing that oral presentation I felt so good and then it was when I realize that I really like doing oral presentations and only I had to realize that the secret is to be relaxing during the presentation to explain what you know and to don't complicate the sentences, you only have to do as most simple to understand as possible because people who are listening to you express your gratitude for taking it easy and you'll be more relaxing because you know that all that you are saying is the truth and easy. I don't know why but is the only presentation that I really enjoy doing but not only to do, also to prepare because I think that it's the best prezi that I had ever done.


I have chosen that written because I think that is the best written that I ever have done because I really like horses and I ride horses until I was only a few moths and in summer I work with them. And when I realize what happen with Olivia (if you read the post you'll understand) I felt identify because I fell a lot of times by a horse and to luck I never make real damage and she died only for a fell by a horse. I don't know why but it really was affected by that news and the hashtag #RIDEFOROLIVIA and I wants to participate in that movement. I think that people who ride a horse have a special connection because when it something happens all people who ride a horse around the world have anything to say or to do only to help a little bit and to support the people who suffer the accident.


So, I think that's all my best and I hope to improve until that two posts are not the best but the worsts.   
  


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada