dimecres, 4 de juny del 2014

MY FAMILY

In this photo we were in a livingroom with my cousins. In the foregrount there are my two big cousins and my little sister. Oriol is the left one, Maria is the right one and my little sister Júlia is the middle one. In the middle of the photo there are my two cousins and me. I'm the left one, Gemma is the middle one and Jana is the right one. In the background there are a yellow bike and a door.
It means that my two cousins and me are dancing wile my two big cousins are keeping my little sister. We were in a family meeting in my grandmother hotels. In that year we are doing meeting diners everytime. In this photo we can see that I have a crazy family. We haved great times. It is an spontanious, funny, moving and sweet photo.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada